Friday, February 12, 2010

Progress on the new anthology: We have a final title!

I've been hunkered down this week in book production mode, with my sick kid at home as well! So I haven't been able to blog very much. But I have major progress to announce. Not only do we have a completed book manuscript, we have a final title for the new anthology coming out this spring.

Courageous Parents, Confident Kids
will be published this April. I am very proud of the breadth and depth of expertise and inspiration we'll be sharing with you through this new book.

Make sure to sign up on MojoMom.com to participate in our free digital download giveaway, and we'll send you a digital copy of the brand new book when it comes out!

More details to come...for the next major milestone, I will unveil the book's cover design!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Daisy said...

Great title! It does take courage to be a parent. With such outrageous expectations in our world, it's a crazy place to raise children.

9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home